Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Orange County Chiropractors Making Their Patients Happy!

Patients who visit the Orange County chiropractors at the Gateway Rehab & Wellness Center often have great things to say about their treatments and the staff. Here's one of our most recent!

I am taking this opportunity to give a testimonial for Dr. TJ VanDusen with respect to ordering a particular supplement from his company.

I sent Dr. VanDusen an email asking if he carried a particular calcium supplement. He met with me after BNI on 7/6/10 with the supplement that he carried and showed me the differences between the product I asked for and the one that he carried. He had taken the product that I asked for and researched it and found a product that was better.

I was so impressed that he had taken the time to research a better product for me that I will be ordering all my supplements through Dr. VanDusen. I find that we just assume that any product we purchase from a doctor that we trust is the best one for us, but I have found that with Dr. VanDusen, he goes that extra mile for his patient to get the very best for them.

This is a doctor who cares very much for his patient.

Connie Harris
Office Manager
Green World Services Inc.

1 comment:

  1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. alternative medicine

    ReplyDelete